Could work placement programs and vocational training in Illinois be right for you? Read on to find out how job placement programs work and how you can take advantage of this unique opportunity:
- Great for students, schools, employers and employees: When a business has a ready-made pool of skilled, qualified applicants, everyone benefits. Students benefit because they have jobs available after their education, and schools benefit because the more students that are employed, the better. Employers get to choose from a pre-screened pool of applicants, and employees can rest assured that their new colleagues will be able to jump in and hit the ground running. It’s a win-win situation for everyone involved.
- Gain the skills you need to be employable: Job placements are also great when you’re just starting out in a particular field or specialty. Your agency or department will place you with a company who understands the need to nurture your skills while preparing you for a career in the business.
- Find workers who have the right qualities for success: As an employer, your business’s success depends on having skilled employees who can support the business, show it in a positive light and help you be more profitable. Working with a job placement agency or school department ensures that you have someone pre-screening your applicants.
- Build positive relationships with schools and the community. Employers can connect to their community when they work with job placement agencies or departments. Building your relationships with local schools, vendors and community leaders makes it easier to create positive interactions and look for new opportunities to help your business grow.
- Find highly-skilled applicants with less effort. Job searches are hard, whether you’re the potential employee or employer. Screening candidates and taking time out of your workday to talk to them can be a drain on productivity, but working with a job placement agency will cut that time down significantly. Job placement services will screen candidates by their education, experience and even personality to help you find the best fit possible.
- Support future recruitment. Recruitment is a part of regular business, but it doesn’t have to be to the detriment of your other operations. Building a relationship with a job placement service now can help you be ready for the next time you need to look for a new employee.
If you’re ready to meet your next star employee or find a job within the community, reach out to the African American Christian Foundation today. We offer work placement programs and vocational training in Illinois. Criminal background or incomplete education are no obstacle—reach out today to learn more!